Bo’Love you guys are always asking me what you can do to glow. Below are tips, and product recommendations; actually you need to have some of these in your skincare collection.
What to do?
1. Make sure you apply SPF daily; When it comes to how to get flawless skin, know that: 'Ninety percent of wrinkles are from sun exposure,' says New York-based dermatologist Doris Day. 'It's so much easier to prevent the damage than it is to fix it afterwards.'
2. Vitamin C topical products; it is a powerful brightening agent that can help the skin to fight off radicals for a healthy radiance.
3. Use hyaluronic acid/glycerin/aloe based products. These are known to trap moisture helping with the glow.
4. Lactic Acid; helps improve the skin's natural moisture factor, or the way the skin keeps itself hydrated. It also gently exfoliates the skin, improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation.When you use lactic acid regularly, it can also improve signs of aging. It stimulates collagen renewal and can firm your skin.
5. PHA; PHAs gently remove dead skin cells to allow your skin to appear smoother and more even in tone. PHA/polyhydroxy-acid molecules also attract water molecules, which in turn moisturize your skin.
6. Facial Oils; applying these to your skin every night on top of your moisturizer help retain moisture and give you a natural glow over time.
Straight and to the point, right? Comment below if you would love me to write up on products that can help you glow.